Is your computer slow? Try these tips for tuning up your pc.

share and show love
I had just finished writing my reports when my computer froze up. No cursor and no script. My computer was slow, kept getting a lot of pop ups and a new toolbar had appeared out of nowhere. Absolutely I had a bad spyware infection, and that’s what was causing my computer’s brain drain. A slow computer may mean that you’ve got a virus, spyware, or some other hateful software. To secure your computer and to avoid unnecessary pop-ups, install antivirus and anti-spyware software and a spam fighter. Tips to increase the speed of your pc just click Control Panel click Add/Remove Programs and delete the ones you know you no longer need, empty the Recycle bin and delete temporary internet files and Install more RAM depending on the program you run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU!!!

comments