TV Host-Actress Iya Villania Back to Kapuso

share and show love
The TV Host-Actress Iya Villania signed a contract with GMA7 with Chairman and CEO Felipe Gozon and Entertainment Head Lilybeth Rasonable on October 29, 2014 Wednesday afternoon.
Image credit to markcerbo.blogspot.com
Iya said….
“I wouldn’t say he’s a huge part as to why I’ve decided to come back. But of course, he knew all about this. When we were negotiating and when I was upcoming to terms with coming back here, siya talaga yung kausap ko (referring to Drew). For him being the reason why I transferred, no., she explained if Drew had a big part of her decision to switch network. 
“It’s gonna be a huge change, but I guess change is the only permanent thing in this world. And it’s always nice to make new friends. That’s what I’m looking forward to.” 
Article Source: http://1pilipinas.com/iya-villania-returns-to-gma

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU!!!

comments